Tech Time Sessions Offered
We have some specific Tech Time sessions available.
Tech Time Sessions are by appointment only
You can also check out a PC and work at your pace. The PC’s have Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Edge browsers.
Contact Christina 816-621-2084
- Learn to Zoom
- Zoom is a platform offering the ability to sit in or join a class, session, party, family gathering, and be able to see the participants and talk, share, and communicate online.
- Computer Care and Maintenance 201
- Learn to keep your laptop running at tip top performance. You will get tips and will start running through some quick cleaning and maintenance. You must bring your laptop.
- Staying Safe on FaceBook
- Have you been posting to the world but think its only your immediate family that see your posts? We will review some of the most common mistakes everyone makes.
- Make face calls with Messenger (Android)
- You can make calls to your family using Messenger on your Android. If you don’t use Facebook, we have another way to do this. Let us show you how.
- Using YouTube
- Learn to cook, paint, sing, practically anything you can think of is available for free learning through YouTube. Check out other things you can do there.
- Using Facetime (Apple users)
- You will learn to make Facetime calls from your phone. How fun it is to see your grandchild or family that lives far way, or the ones that you want to see a few miles away!
- Use art/drawing apps on your tablet (Android and Apple)
- Yes you can paint and draw, and be very creative on your tablet. We will show you how and what you need to start being creative on your tablet.