NSC 1st Friday Art Show
CALL FOR ARTISTS
As part of Northland Shepherd’s Centers 30th Anniversary, we proudly present our November 5th First Friday Art Show! This art show will feature works from artists and craftsmen that may or may not have ever shown or sold their arts and crafts. You must be over 60 to show and sell! Space is limited so register soon! NSC is more than just services, we are people. We serve the 60+ community, helping them thrive and stay in their homes.
We want to highlight your talents in this art show. You can come and show your art and crafts, you do not have to sell anything!
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER
Download the registration form here!
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION SUBMISSIONS: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH.
Selected artists will be contacted the week of October 1st.
- Art must be able to fit on a 4’ table.
- Medium is open. If you have a large canvas, you must provide your own easel or holder.
- Paintings must be framed. All art must be laid flat on the table. So as many as you can fit on the table.
- You may also sell prints of your art.
- You may take orders for art work. You are responsible to fill those orders, be a good seller.
- Art or crafts for sale must be marked with a price.
- Items for show only, should be marked NOT FOR SALE.
- You are not required to sell anything. You can just show your art!
- You may enter as a pair with a friend to have one full 8’ length table. They must register too.
- You may enter only one of your art or craft pieces for the ribbon judging.
- Crafts such as textiles, crochet, knitting, quilting, etc. are accepted. Must fit on the 4 ft table.
- If you are selling, you must be able to make change or accept PayPal, Venmo, etc…
- Tables are not reserved. They are first come first served to select a table.
- You may register by phone. 816-452 4536 Contact Christina