Living Well With Chronic Conditions
Living with a chronic condition such as diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, pain or anxiety can be a daily challenge. But it doesn’t have to be. Sign up today!
Attend an “Intro to Online Programs” session, followed by a FREE 6-week online workshop and discover how to:
- Make healthy food choices.
- Increase physical activity and exercise safely.
- Cope with pain and fatigue.
- Communicate effectively with your health team.
- Develop action plans to improve your health and wellbeing.
Also great for caregivers!
On-line via Zoom You will receive link and information when you register. Technical support will be available to help you navigate in Zoom.
To register, contact
Clay County Senior Services